Kojima Productions announced last year that Death Stranding Director’s Cut would indeed be launching on PC in Q1 2022, and we’ve just gotten a set release date for the game. Publisher 505 Games has announced that it’ll be made available on Steam and the Epic Games Store on March 30.
In addition to that, if you already own the base game on PC, you’ll also be able to upgrade to the Director’s Cut version for $9.99. On the other hand, newcomers looking to experience the game for the first time can enjoy a 70% discount on the base game if you purchase it during the Lunar New Year sale on Steam, which ends on Feb. 3.
The Director’s Cut version adds quite a bit of content to the game, including a more streamlined tutorial section, as well as the ability to gain the more useful tools earlier on. Race tracks have also been added, along with new weapons, and a set of new missions that have a larger focus on stealth.
Death Stranding Director’s Cut is now available on PS5.
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Still Runs Great on PC, & Still Looks Weird in Ultrawide
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Trailer Outlines New Features Ahead of PC Release
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Is Coming to PC This Spring
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Review – Hits Different in 2021
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut Gets a Final Trailer Edited by Hideo Kojima