Today Bandai Namco released a new DLC pack for Scarlet Nexus on top of a free update which brings the game up to version 1.05.
Below you can check out the content of each:
Paid DLC – “Bond Enhancement Pack 2”
- New costumes and weapon skins for all playable characters in collaboration with famed artist DaisukeRichard.
- 10 new Bond Episodes to further expand upon character relationships.
- New power-specific effects when using SAS to connect with an ally who has learned Nexus Drive.
Free Update Ver. 1.05
- Battle Simulator– rematch against boss fights from the main story campaign as well as from challenge missions.
- Over 20 new challenges for players to test their skills.
- A new lineup of “Exchange” items in the Shop that includes plugins, weapons, and more.
We also get a trailer and a gallery of screenshots for your perusal.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s how Bandai Namco describes it officially.
“In the far distant future, a psionic hormone has been discovered in the human brain, granting people extra-sensory powers and changing the world as we know it.
As humanity enters this new era, deranged mutants known as Others begin to descend from the sky with a hunger for human brains. Impervious to conventional weapons, those with acute extra-sensory abilities, known as psychics, are our only chance to fight the onslaught from above and preserve humanity.
Since that fateful day psychics have been scouted for their talents and recruited to the Other Suppression Force, humanity’s last line of defense.
Players will dive into a complex story of bonds, courage and heroism crafted by the minds behind the iconic TALES OF game, TALES OF VESPERIA. Using psycho-kinetic powers, the world becomes an important ally. Lift, break, and hurl pieces of the environment to build attack combos and lay waste to enemies.”