Destiny 2: The Witch Queen is releasing on Feb. 2, 2022, and will feature Hive that now have Light-based powers that are reminiscent of the Guardians themselves thanks to Savathun’s scheming. We all know that already and, in the new Destiny 2 trailer released today during The Game Awards 2021, we didn’t really learn that much more.
That said, the trailer is pretty dope as it features a mix of cinematic gameplay cuts with a live-action performance that sees Eris Morn and Ikora Ray questioning one of the first Guardians to interact with Savathun’s Light-wielding Lucent Brood on Mars.
Check it out for yourself below:
While you wait for The Witch Queen, you can dive into Destiny 2’s ongoing Bungie 30th Anniversary event which is kind of awesome and features beloved Destiny 1 guns returning like Gjallarhorn and Halo-themed weapons added to the game.
- It Takes Two Is Game of The Year at The Game Awards 2021: Full List of Winners Inside
- A Plague Tale: Requiem Gets a New Gameplay Trailer at The Game Awards 2021
- Funcom’s Dune Spice Wars Announced At The Game Awards 2021
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League Gets an Explosive New Gameplay Trailer at The Game Awards 2021
- New Wonder Woman Game Gets Unveiled at The Game Awards 2021