The spooky season has been upon us recently and has brought with it many talented creators in the Sims community. Simmers from all over the world were hard at work last month releasing custom content and mods to enhance players’ experience with The Sims 4. We have compiled some of our fave creations for you all to browse here on our assortment of the best Sims 4 mods for October 2021!
New Custom Traits
Best New Sims 4 Mods October 2021
If you’ve been feeling as though your Sims could use some more variation with their traits, then this mod is perfect for you. It adds multiple new traits to your game such as Shy, Night Owl, Baby Crazy, and more. The traits all come with their own unique interactions, making the game even more immersive.
Sometimes, Sims are just… well, cool. This mod also lets your Sims have the Cool trait. What more can we say to get you interested?
- The Sims 4 Announces New Fashion Kits With Colorful Outfits
- The Sims 4 Comes Back To Spa Day With A Refresh Update
- The Sims 4: Cottage Living Is So Cozy (Hands-On Preview)
- Gameplay Trailer Revealed For The Sims 4 Cottage Living
- The Sims 4 Cottage Living Just Announced: Farming, Animals, And More