Earlier today, Atlus officially unveiled the beta site for their new merchandise store has officially gone live, allowing fans of the beloved Japanese developer to purchase plenty of goodies from all across their series. The first collection of Shop Atlus items that are currently up for grabs is themed around the Persona 25th Anniversary celebration.
In this collection, you’ll see a multitude of clothing and unique items, including hats, posters, phone covers, hoodies, and shirts. According to the official press release, this is simply the beginning, as Shop Atlus will continue to roll out new collections every few weeks based on iconic titles.
While we don’t have an exact confirmation as to what all of those titles will be, the website shows that Shin Megami Tensei III and Shin Megami Tensei V are confirmed to be coming soon.
As a way to celebrate the launch of the store, Atlus also had the following to say to its fans:
We are thrilled to finally share Shop Atlus with you! We are launching the site in BETA mode, which means we are still in the process of making minor site adjustments to bring you the best shopping experience possible. Please write to us at [email protected] with any feedback, suggestions or features you would like to see in the future.
Thanks for being Atlus Faithful. Enjoy!
You can check out all of the merchandise for yourself by visiting Shop Atlus right here.
- Persona 5 Composer Leaves Atlus to Create His Own Indie Game; Will Also Keep Working on Music for Atlus
- Persona Franchise Sales Top 15 Million as Atlus Reveals Fiscal 2021 Financial Results
- Atlus Asks Which Platforms Fans Want Its Games For in Annual Survey; Adds Xbox Option
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Shipped 300,000 Copies; Atlus Teases Persona Anniversary Plans Again
- Atlus Teases Persona 25th Anniversary in 2021, Possible Project Re Fantasy Reveal, & More