During the latest episode of Dying Light 2: Stay Human’s informative series, Dying 2 Know More, World Director Thomas Gerbaud went over what fans can expect from the setting of Techland’s upcoming post-apocalyptic action game.
In the video, Gerbaud goes into depth regarding the culture and environment that is home to The City in Dying Light 2: Stay Human, detailing how the people have come together following the fall of civilization to try and rebuild. For players, they’ll experience this via Aiden Caldwell, an outcast in search of his sister, Mia.
On the way to finding Mia, Aiden learns everything there is to know about The City and its inhabitants, including the strict adherence to the law, order, and hierarchy they all must follow.
Amidst all of the structure, though, players will be able to find plenty of interesting things that point toward revolution. That includes the ability to graffiti certain areas, find hidden tapes about the fall of civilization, and even try out a post-apocalyptic dating app.
For more information, you can check out episode 4 of Dying 2 Know more above. Otherwise, stay tuned for more updates until Dying Light 2 Stay Human launches on Feb. 4, 2022, on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
- Dying Light 2 Has Gone Gold; New Gameplay Showcase Incoming
- Get a Feel For Dying Light 2’s Weapons in Latest Dev Diary
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human Trailer Shows off Brutal & Creative Combat
- Dying Light 2 RTX Trailer Showcases Photo Realistic Graphics
- New Dying Light 2 Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Both Fast-Paced Parkour and Intense Stealth Sections