Bandai Namco has just announced that a brand-new Dragon Ball game is in the works, and it’ll be noticeably different from most other games made for the popular series. Dragon Ball: The Breakers is an asymmetrical 7v1 survival action game that’s coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in 2022.
This game combines co-op and competitive gameplay as seven survivors who have been sucked into a Temporal Seam attempt to evade the Raider. The Survivors are regular, weaker characters like Oolong, while the Raiders are major villains like Cell, Kid Buu, or Frieza.
The Survivors need to use power-ups, vehicles, and tactics to stay alive as they search for the Super Time Machine to escape the Temporal Seam. Think Dead by Daylight, but make it a lot more anime.
You can check out the reveal trailer for the game right here to see a little bit of what the game has to offer mixed in with some animated cutscenes and cinematics.
If this trailer has you excited enough to put down some money on Dragon Ball: The Breakers this early on, you can pre-order it right here on the official site.
- Dragon Ball: The Breakers Reveals First Live Gameplay Footage Showing Cell & Survivors in Action
- Dragon Ball: The Breakers Reveals Gameplay Mechanics & Upcoming Closed Beta
- Dragon Ball FighterZ and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Shipped Over 8 Million Copies Each
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Is 5 Years Old & Its Next DLC Launches This Week; Kale Revealed
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Dragon Ball FighterZ, Outriders, & More in October