Triangle Strategy is an upcoming turn-based RPG from Square Enix, made in their unique HD-2D visual style that mixes pixel art characters with eye-catching environments. This new Triangle Strategy trailer provides a brief overview of the game’s world, characters, and gameplay.
Players assume the role of Serenoa of House Wolffort in a world where the three convictions of Utility, Morality, and Liberty are the defining factors in all major events. Key choices made throughout the story will affect these convictions and shape the way others view Serenoa as a leader.
You’ll travel across the continent of Norzelia to face off against political rivals and enemy factions, while also recruiting allies who share your vision for the future if you can convince them that you’re worth following.
You can check out the Triangle Strategy overview trailer for yourself below to see a bit of what this new Square Enix RPG has to offer.
If you can’t wait to get your hands on the game, you can pre-order it now on the official Nintendo eShop page. You can also get some hands-on time with the game by downloading the demo from that exact same page. It’ll allow you to experience a few hours of the combat, decision-making, and story.
- Triangle Strategy for Nintendo Switch Reveals Tons of Charming HD-2D Tactics Gameplay
- New Extended Trailer for Triangle Strategy Highlights Characters and Convictions
- Triangle Strategy Finalizes Name, Release Date Revealed Alongside Changes in Response to Demo Survey
- 3 Great Recent Tactical RPGs to Play While You Wait For Project Triangle Strategy
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Project Triangle Strategy