Like many other live service games, Riders Republic has a premium currency that can be purchased in-game via Microtransactions. Republic Coins give players a quick and easy way to buy cosmetic items from the Shop in-game without having to grind out the other currency, Bucks, from completing events. In this guide, we’ll run you through all microtransaction prices in Riders Republic.
All Republic Coins Microtransactions in Riders Republic
Republic Coins (RC) can be purchased in five different denominations normally. On top of that, there’s also a Welcome Pack (listed below) available for a limited time to celebrate the launch of the game.
- Base Pack (500 Republic Coins) – $4.99
- Bronze Pack (1050 RC) – $9.99
- Silver Pack (2300 RC) – $19.99
- Gold Pack (4200 RC) – $34.99
- Diamond Pack (6600 RC) – $49.99
The Welcome Pack contains 2300 RC and includes the Elphy the Bouncer outfit free of charge. This costs $19.99 and can be purchased from the same screen as the other Riders Republic Microtransactions.
What You Can Spend Republic Coins On
Republic Coins can be spent on the same things as your Bucks can — outfits and other cosmetic gear.
All of this can be accessed by heading to the ‘Shop’ at Rider’s Ridge Base camp, or by simply selecting the ‘Shop’ from the menu screen.
Each item available in the Shop has a price in both Bucks and Republic Coins beneath it. Simply select the item you want to purchase and press X on PS4/PS5 or A on Xbox consoles to confirm you want to buy it.
Once you’ve bought an item from the Shop, you can either choose to automatically equip it, or head into the Customization tab of the menus, head to Outfit, and then select the piece of gear from its corresponding body part and event type menu.
- Riders Republic Community Update Addresses First Week Feedback
- Riders Republic Review – Obnoxious Potential
- Riders Republic’s Xbox Achievements Will Keep Me Up at Night
- Free Four Hour Riders Republic Trial Goes Live Tomorrow For a Week; Progress Will Carry Over to Paid Version
- Riders Republic’s Beta is Live Now Through Aug. 28; New Trailer Shows Off Massive 50-Player Races & Rocket Wingsuiting