Ubisoft has been dropping trailer after trailer to introduce the selection of Operators for the upcoming Rainbow Six Extraction, and now, it’s Gridlock’s turn.
Gridlock uses Trax Stinger traps to damage and slow down enemy Archaens. The traps are basically spiked mats that automatically activate any time that enemies walk across them.
These gadgets are great for funneling Archaens into areas where you want to control their movement. Trax Stingers will give you time to either regroup, or finish off the hostiles that get stuck.
You can have a look at the Gridlock trailer below to get a quick look at what she brings to the table in Rainbow Six Extraction.
Rainbow Six Extraction doesn’t have a release date just yet, but it’ll be coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Stadia sometime in January 2022.
If you’re looking to pre-order the game to get your hands on it as soon as possible, you can head over to the official site for more details on how to do that.
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailer Introducing Pulse
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailer Introducing Doc
- New Rainbow Six Extraction Trailer Welcomes You Into Its World
- Rainbow Six Extraction Gets New Trailer Introducing Finka
- Rainbow Six Extraction Hibana Trailer Showcases Her Explosive Precision