Developer SimulaM released another gameplay video of its upcoming Jesus simulator I am Jesus Christ.
Today we get to see more gameplay or an interestingly “not-so-gamey” part of the game, the episode in which Jesus Christ fasts in the desert for forty days. To be precise, we get to see the last three days of that.
You can watch it below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, which will come to PC via Steam, you can read the official description below. You can also take a look at an earlier video, another, one more, another, and the Christmas trailer.
A Kickstarter campaign is scheduled to launch some time this month.
“Go back in time over 2,000 years and follow the same path as Jesus Christ, from his baptism to the resurrection. Inspired by the New Testament stories, ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ is a simulation like no other.
Are you prepared to fight with Satan in the desert, cure the sick and help the needy? Perform over 30 iconic miracles from the feeding of the 5,000 and healing lepers to the calming of the sea and giving sight to the blind.
Recharge the Holy Spirit’s power through prayer as brand new concepts work in conjunction with timeless tales. ‘I Am Jesus Christ’ is inspired by the New Testament and hopes to spread the Gospel uniquely and engagingly.
Journey through over 10 hours of gameplay across the desert, water, and mountains. All culminating in the famous story of Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection.”
- Experience Christ’s life first-hand from his birth through to the crucifixion and resurrection
- Explore accurate recreations of significant locations in the Holy Land including Jerusalem and the Galilee
- Perform over 30 amazing miracles including the feeding of the 5,000 and walking on water
- Receive the power of the Holy Spirit, and increase its power through prayer
- Interact with over 60 characters, including Christ’s disciples. Recreate essential events including The Last Supper