Announced a few weeks back, Fallout Worlds is the latest major update for Fallout 76, and it’s shaping up to be a pretty big game-changer. With this update, players will now be able to create their own custom servers and set whatever parameters they’d like to build a unique custom experience for themselves and whoever they invite.
Public Worlds have also been added to the game, which are handcrafted servers from the Bethesda team themselves, which anyone can check out. Bethesda has also released a trailer showing off the new Fallout Worlds update, which you can check out down below:
Here are some of the new features you can expect from this update:
- Proximity Spawner – Spawn creatures around you during your game
- Happy Builder – Construct platforms and structures in otherwise inaccessible areas and change height limit on settlements
- Unlimited Ammunition – Combine unlimited ammo and no reload for an endless stream of destruction
- Weather Effects Controller – Control the environment by enabling fog, nuclear radiation, or even Quantum Storms
- Personalized Gameplay – Change PVP rules and difficulty settings
- Gravity Settings – Enable ragdoll physics, turn on varying jumping heights, and turn off fall damage
Fallout 76 is now available on PC and consoles.
- Fallout 76 Showcases Fallout Worlds and Future Content in New Video
- Fallout 76 Is Getting Custom Private Servers in the Form of Fallout Worlds
- Bethesda Teases New Fallout 76 Feature For Public Test Server this Month
- Fallout 76 Steel Reign Update Coming July 7; Teases The Pitt for 2022
- Fallout 76 Locked & Loaded Update Gives More Loadouts and a Second Camp