The Opening Night Live Gamescom stream is coming to a close, and Valheim just got a new animated trailer to get players excited for the game’s upcoming Hearth & Home update that goes live on Sept. 16.
This update will bring new build pieces, cooking station extensions, foods, crops, and other additions along with a few changes. For all of the in-depth details and notes on what’s to come in Hearth & Home, you can check out the Store Page for Valheim on Steam.
The developers, Iron Gate, make regular posts on what layers can expect as the game grows and changes over time, so fans should keep an eye out if they’re eager to see what’s going on.
You can check out the cinematic Gamescom trailer for the new Valheim Hearth & Home update below:
You can check out the full recording of the presentation on The Game Awards Twitch channel or YouTube channel to see more of what was announced during the Gamescom 2021 Opening Night Live stream. You’ll be able to see all of the other trailers or announcements that you may have missed during the event.
The full recording will let you have a look at everything that was shown off during the event today.
- Best Valheim Mods You Can’t Live Without
- Valheim’s Hearth & Home Update Lets You Get Into a Hot Tub With Friends
- Valheim Publisher Partners With New Studio Box Dragon
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Latest Valheim Patch Nerfs Greydwarf Farming, Issues Balancing Changes & Bug Fixes