Marvel and Netmarble released a few new videos of the upcoming “AAA” open-world mobile game Marvel Future Revolution.
The first video is a trailer featuring Doctor Strange, who will be playable at launch. We get to see him and his magic in action.
The second focuses on the Omega War multiplayer mode, while the third includes a Q&A with development director Dooh-yun Cho at Netmarble, talking about the creation of the game.
You can check them all out below.
Marvel Future Revolution is coming for iOS and Android on August 25, with pre-registration already open. You can also check out the recent big reveal, our interview with the developers, and the first live gameplay featuring Spider-Man.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the game, here’s an official description and a set of bullet points to catch you up with what it’ll offer.
“MARVEL Future Revolution begins when numerous Earths converge in the multiverse to form an entirely new ‘Primary Earth’ filled with unique zones and missions to explore, such as the high-tech New Stark City, the dangerous Hydra Empire, the wild and rugged Sakaar, and many more. As agents of the newly formed ‘Omega Flight’ Super Hero team, players will work together to battle an onslaught of Super Villains and defend the ‘Primary Earth’ from a never-ending series of threats. Eight playable Super Heroes, including Captain America, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, and Storm, will be outfitted in an extensive collection of iconic costumes from throughout the Marvel Universe, with a tremendous selection of more than 400 million costume combinations per hero to choose from.”
- Marvel-Inspired Open World: Players can fully immerse themselves in Marvel’s first Open World mobile game. From the high-tech New Stark City to unique zones like Hydra Empire, Xandearth, Midgardia and Sakaar, players can expect to discover original Marvel landmarks, legendary characters and homage missions tying directly back to fan-favorite stories and events.
- Epic Multiplayer Content: Battles, Missions and More: Marvel Super Heroes save worlds in danger due to a “Convergence” phenomenon (Dimensional collision). Players will partake in Epic Missions, which follow the main storyline, coupled with Side Missions that unlock sub-storylines to experience. As players progress, multiplayer content will unlock, including Blitz, Special Operation, Raids, and more. Players will also be able to flex their Super Hero skills in various PvP modes, from 1 vs 1 matches up to 10 vs 10 matches of high-level players.
- Fan-Favorite Characters with Customizable Costumes: Players will choose from eight Marvel Super Heroes – Captain America, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Iron Man, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, and Storm – and participate in high-stakes action battles and storylines based on original Marvel Comics. Characters will be outfitted in an extensive collection of iconic costumes from the Marvel Universe, with more than 400 million costume combinations per hero available to create highly personalized and unique looks. Players can try their hands as various Super Heroes, with the shared benefits of a Squad System that enables them to level up to new characters.
- High Quality Visuals Coupled with Cinematic Action Battles Against Fearsome Marvel Foes: Go up against a variety of enemies from Marvel’s portfolio of iconic Super Villains and their henchmen – including the minions of Ultron, the Kingpin’s thugs, soldiers of Hydra, and A.I.M. Scientists, among others. Players can fight and defeat powerful bosses like Yellowjacket, M.O.D.O.K. and Thanos as part of Marvel’s signature, over-the-top Super Hero combat thanks to the power of the Unreal Engine and Netmarble’s adept delivery of tense cinematic moments.
- Always-On & Evolving: Players will always have something to do when logging into MARVEL Future Revolution, whether it’s personalizing heroes, participating in epic battles, competing in a variety of PvP modes, or building up new Super Heroes. New content will be added throughout the game’s life, ensuring there is always something new to achieve in-game.