The official Life is Strange Twitter account has just stated that Life is Strange: True Colors will be delayed on Nintendo Switch. This announcement comes just a day after the news of the Remastered Collection being delayed as well.
According to today’s tweet, the Switch version of True Colors will still be coming later this year, but it won’t be launching on Sept. 10 with the PC, Xbox, and PlayStation versions. However, a new release date for the Switch version will be confirmed soon.
In the previous delay message, the Life is Strange team explained that having so many release dates set for September would be a bit too much to handle for the developers, especially while working in a pandemic, as True Colors, its Wavelengths DLC, and the Remastered Collection were all set to drop that same month.
Those who pre-ordered the Life is Strange: True Colors Ultimate Edition on the Switch or any other platform will still own the Remastered Collection when it comes early next year, and all other pre-order entitlements are still valid.
If you haven’t yet pre-ordered the game but want to, you can do so for both True Colors and the Remastered Collection on the official site.
- Life is Strange: Remastered Collection Release Date Revealed By Square Enix
- Life Is Strange Interview: Julia Stone Talks Composing True Colors Soundtrack & Emotive Themes in Music
- Think You Know Everything About the Life Is Strange Series? Take This Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- The Best Life Is Strange Games, All 4 Ranked
- 5 Life is Strange Characters That Deserve More Screen Time