The official Life is Strange Twitter account has just announced that the Remastered Collection is being delayed until early 2022. It was initially supposed to launch on Sept. 30, shortly after the True Colors release date on Sept. 10.
Fortunately, the Life is Strange: Wavelengths DLC will be taking that Sept. 30 launch spot. Wavelengths is a True Colors DLC that focuses on Steph Gingrich, a resident of Haven Springs and returning character from Life is Strange: Before the Storm.
In the Twitter message, the team explains that having all of these September releases is a tough goal to hit during a pandemic. So in order to give themselves a little more breathing room, Life is Strange: Remastered Collection is being delayed.
Despite the delay of the Remastered Collection, Life is Strange: True Colors will still be launching on Sept. 10, and it can be pre-ordered on the game’s official site if you’re looking to get your hands on it on day one. The Remastered Collection can still be pre-ordered as well, from the very same site link.
Life is Strange: True Colors, the Wavelength DLC, and the Remastered Collection are all coming to PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Switch.
- Life is Strange: Remastered Collection Release Date Revealed By Square Enix
- Life Is Strange Interview: Julia Stone Talks Composing True Colors Soundtrack & Emotive Themes in Music
- Think You Know Everything About the Life Is Strange Series? Take This Trivia Quiz to Find Out
- The Best Life Is Strange Games, All 4 Ranked
- 5 Life is Strange Characters That Deserve More Screen Time