F1 2021 has had a bit of a rocky launch period with various bugs and gameplay issues popping up, especially in the PS5 version. Just last month, developing studio Codemasters released a patch that removed ray tracing from the PS5 build to help with stability issues.
They quickly released another patch to enable it again, but just this week, they’ve pushed out yet another patch to remove another key feature in the PS5 version. This time around, 3D audio has been disabled in the PS5 build, as players have found that the sound of their own car would sometimes get drowned out by the background noise of other nearby cars.
The patch notes are pretty extensive and you can check them out here, and Codemasters have also stated that 3D audio will be restored once those audio issues have been resolved.
F1 2021 is now available on PC and consoles.
- She-Hulk: Attorney At Law Episode 8 Recap
- Cheapest 86+ Rated Players for SBCs in FIFA 23
- All Confirmed Super Mario Bros Movie Cast Members
- How to Get Ones to Watch Players in FIFA 23; All OTW Player Cards
- Cheapest 83, 84, 85 & 86 Rated Players for SBCs in FIFA 23