Bless Unleashed’s PC re-release is proving extremely popular. Publisher Neowiz and developer Round8 Studio have today announced that in less than two weeks since its launch, the free-to-play MMORPG has already been downloaded a whopping one million times. Over on Steam, the game has seen over 75,000 concurrent players regularly, making it one of the client’s most played games.
For those not up to speed, Bless Unleashed is an action-MMORPG set in a sprawling fantasy open-world built in Unreal Engine 4. It was originally launched as “Bless Online” before being scrapped and rebooted as Bless Unleashed. The new version has since launched on Xbox One and PS4 last year, but a PC port has been long in the making and is now obviously being very well received by its playerbase.
The game features deep combo-driven combat mechanics, player customization, along with cooperative (player-versus-enemy) and competitive (player-versus-player) multiplayer modes.
To celebrate its PC launch, Round8 Studio has prepared a special “Welcome Ticket Event,” which offers players the chance to redeem a bunch of cool in-game rewards. The event runs until Aug. 25; full details be found over on the game’s Steam page.
You can check out Bless Unleashed’s PC launch trailer below for a glimpse of the action.
- Bless Unleashed Teases Steam PC Launch With a Short Trailer
- Bless Unleashed PC’s Final Beta Test Locked in For May
- Bless Unleashed’s Next PC Closed Beta Date Announced
- Bless Unleashed PC Closed Beta Dates Announced in New Trailer
- Bless Unleashed Is Coming to PS4 Next Month; PC Closed Beta Stress Test Goes Live This Week