Microsoft revealed another batch of games coming to Xbox Game Pass across the cloud, consoles, and PC for the rest of July.
Starting today, July 20, those with an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription can play Battlefield V via EA Play through the cloud. Also available today is Cris Tales, a JRPG developed by Colombian studios Dreams Uncorporated and Syck. It is playable through cloud, console, and PC.
The company is celebrating 20 years since the launch of the original Xbox with two games from the console’s past coming to Xbox Game Pass through console and cloud this month: Blinx: The Time Sweeper and Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge. Check out the full list of games for July:
- Atomicrops (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Raji: An Ancient Epic (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Last Stop (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and Console)
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and Console)
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox Series X|S)
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Omno (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Project Wingman (PC)
- The Ascent (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Xbox Game Pass is $9.99 per month on either PC or console, while the Ultimate subscription includes both platforms and Xbox Live Gold for $14.99 per month. The company announced last June that Hades and Psychonauts 2 would be releasing on the service in August.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Hades, Skate, and More in August 2021
- Gang Beasts to Get Added to Xbox Game Pass Lineup Next Week
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Bethesda Classics Now on Xbox Game Pass
- Hades Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass This August
- Microsoft Exec: “Gaming Is a Massive Business;” Xbox Game Pass a “Real Win-Win” For Publishers & Gamers