The Witcher: Monster Slayer has just launched on iOS and Android devices, and it has just received a brand-new live-action trailer to celebrate its release today.
The Witcher: Monster Slayer is a free-to-play location-based mobile RPG that uses AR technology, and it’s developed and published by Spokko, a tea that’s a part of the CD Projekt family.
It’s a bit similar to Pokemon GO in its use of augmented reality, as it tasks players to find monsters in-game as they travel around in the real world. Unlike Pokemon GO, however, players must then slay the monsters that they find in order to progress as a witcher.
Some monsters can only be found at certain times of the day or in certain locations, which means that they’ll behave according to the lore from the series. And there are over 100 monsters from The Witcher in all, so there’s a decent amount of monsters to go out there and find.
You can check out the live-action trailer for The Witcher: Monster Slayer for yourself below:
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf Animated Film Shows Vesemir In Action With New Trailer
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game’s Next Major Expansion Revealed With a Trailer
- New The Witcher: Monster Slayer Trailer Gives an Overview of its Gameplay Loop
- The Witcher 3 Getting Gorgeous Yennefer Kunoichi Figure
- The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf Animated Film Gets Debut Date on Netflix & New Trailer