Sony is back with their own State of Play broadcast after skipping out on E3 2021. According to PlayStation Blog, this new State of Play will provide a nine-minute look into the world of Deathloop, as well as updates on a few indie and third-party games.
The extended look at Deathloop will showcase footage of main character Cole using various powers in the time-twisted world of Deathloop. Both stealth and full-on action gameplay will be shown during the State of Play, allowing us to see what options the game has for tackling certain situations.
As mentioned previously, indie games and third-party titles will also be present. However, Senior Director of SIE Content Communications, Sid Shuman, states that “This showcase will not include updates on the next God of War, Horizon Forbidden West or the next generation of PlayStation VR.”
The clarification may be disappointing, but it’s a necessary one to temper expectations for what’s to come since fans are still looking forward to seeing anything related to those upcoming games.
- PlayStation Plus Games for August 2021 Announced: Hunter’s Arena: Legends
- PlayStation 5 Sales Hit 10 Million as Console Becomes Fastest-Selling in SIE History
- Death Stranding Sales Have Exceeded 5 Million Across PlayStation & PC
- Utawarerumono ZAN 2 Gets Demo for PS5 & PS4 on The Japanese PlayStation Store
- Hunter’s Arena: Legends is an Ancient Age Battle Royale Coming to PlayStation