Today’s PlayStation State of Play has just concluded, and plenty of games were shown off during the short 30-minute live stream. Death Stranding Director’s Cut was among those games and it received a new trailer that showcases a number of features for the PS5 version of the game. The Director’s Cut will be launching later this year on Sept. 24.
A number of new features are on display in the trailer including new combat mechanics such as upgraded melee, a maser gun, mounted machine guns, and a firing range to test all of the new mechanics out.
Outside of combat, additional delivery support has been added that brings cargo catapults, support skeletons, a buddy bot, and even a vehicle jump ramp. And all of these features will come in handy since the Director’s Cut will also contain new missions that have brand-new battles for players to overcome.
You can have a look at the new Death Stranding Director’s Cut trailer below to see all of the PS5 features for yourself, in-game.
if this trailer has you excited for more Death Stranding, you can now be pre-order the game right here on the PlayStation store ahead of its fall release.
- Death Stranding Sales Have Exceeded 5 Million Across PlayStation & PC
- Hideo Kojima Reveals Death Stranding Director’s Cut for PS5
- Death Stranding on PC Gets Cyberpunk 2077 Crossover Update
- 6 Death Stranding PC Mods That Absolutely Need to Exist
- Death Stranding for PC Gets Launch Trailer Showing Gorgeous Visuals, Features, and Half-Life Content