Today, during the Nintendo Direct E3 2021 presentation, Nintendo confirmed that Wave 1 of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity’s expansion will arrive in just three days on June 18.
The DLC titled: Pulse of the Ancients will add a new character known as “battle-tested guardian” new weapon types which include a flail for Link and the Master Cycle for Zelda, new challenges in the Royal Ancient Lab, and new challenging enemies, and “Apocalyptic” difficulty level.
Wave 2, known as Guardian of Remembrance, will release sometime in November. The expansion pass can be bought from the Nintendo eShop and retails for $19.99.
For more on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, check out our review of the base game.
- Breath of the Wild Streamer Finishes “Snake Challenge” Playthrough
- You Can Steal Breath of the Wild’s Master Sword With a Bundle of Sticks
- Breath of the Wild Player Becomes First to Open Impossible Chest
- Breath of the Wild Player Finds Hilarious Reason Why Korok Seed Puzzle Wouldn’t Solve
- Breath of the Wild Player Finds a Way to Completely Blend in With Lynels (Updated)