Today, during the Nintendo Direct E3 2021 presentation, Nintendo confirmed that Wave 1 of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity’s expansion will arrive in just three days on June 18.
The DLC titled: Pulse of the Ancients will add a new character known as “battle-tested guardian” new weapon types which include a flail for Link and the Master Cycle for Zelda, new challenges in the Royal Ancient Lab, and new challenging enemies, and “Apocalyptic” difficulty level.
Wave 2, known as Guardian of Remembrance, will release sometime in November. The expansion pass can be bought from the Nintendo eShop and retails for $19.99.
For more on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, check out our review of the base game.
- Zelda Breath of the Wild Guide Wiki
- How to Use the Invincibility & Infinite Stamina Glitches in Zelda Breath of the Wild
- Breath of the Wild Player Finds an Amazing, Lesser-Known Pillar Gameplay Mechanic
- Zelda Breath of the Wild: Sign of the Shadow Shrine Quest Guide
- Wild Hearts Borrows This Awesome Feature From Breath of the Wild