In celebration of the first anniversary of The Last of Us Part II, Joshua Bradley, Naughty Dog’s Designer of Communications, revealed a bunch of new goodies fans will be able to get their hands on via the PlayStation Gear Store.
The news came through a blog post on Playstation’s official website, unveiling merchandise including apparel, accessories, collector’s statues, and more.
As you can see from the images above, there is a bevy of awesome things The Last of Us Part II fans will be able to get their hands on. Easily the most notable items are the statues.
The Ellie statue includes deluxe, full-color packaging, a hand-numbered base, and a validation card.
The Last of Us Part II Ellie statue measurements:
- Height: 41cm (16″)
- Length: 33cm (13″)
- Width: 33cm (13″)
- Weight: 6.1kg (13.3lbs)
Pre-orders for all of these items are available now, with dates varying for each. For exact details, head on over to the official blog post right here.
For more The Last of Us Part II related articles, be sure to check out all of our related content below. That includes plenty of news, opinions, and much more. We’ve also got lots of Playstation based content as well, so be sure to check all of that out by searching Twinfinite.
- 5 Moments in The Last of Us Part II We’re Still Thinking About a Year Later
- The Last of Us Part II Gets Performance Update Today Targeting 60 FPS on PS5
- The Last of Us Part II, Hades, & Ghost of Tsushima Lead Nominations for 2021 GDC Awards
- The Last of Us Part II Director Neil Druckmann Weighs in On What Established IP He’d Like to Make a Game For
- The Last Of Us Part II Is Game of The Year at The Game Awards 2020: Full List of Winners Inside