Today, during the Square Enix showcase, Crystal Dynamics showed off two new trailers for their upcoming Marvel’s Avengers content updates. The first revolves around the Cosmic Cube and a villain, named Monica, that can bend reality to her will.
The new Marvel’s Avengers trailer shows off a lot of new things, including plenty of gameplay, new enemies, and an entirely new setting for the DLC. It also revealed that Cosmic Cube is already available for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S owners as a free update.
That wasn’t the only free update we got more info on, though, as Black Panther – War for Wakanda showed off some new stuff too. In the trailer below, you can see T’Challa fighting off against Ulysses Klaue, who wants to steal the Vibranium of Wakanda for his own selfish desires.
Alongside the new antagonists, the video also showed off multiple different locations throughout Wakanda that fans of the movie and comics will likely have already noticed. The cinematic ended by reminding players that the Marvel’s Avengers expansion will come at no extra cost to those who own the game.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased during the Square Enix stream, you can watch the full recording on-demand here. We’ve also got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage, so check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets a Free Trial this Weekend, Black Panther Arrives in August
- Marvel’s Avengers Shows Off Red Room Takeover in Trailer
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Marvel’s Avengers Gets New Videos Detailing Hawkeye DLC, Revealing Black Panther as Next DLC Hero
- You’ll Be Able to Replay the Marvel’s Avengers Campaign With Patch 1.5