Rebellion Developments’ Sniper Elite spin-off Zombie Army 4: Dead War added the original four characters from Valve’s Left 4 Dead to the game alongside a new mission and more.
Bill, Francis, Louis, and Zoey from the first Left 4 Dead game join the Nazi zombie cooperative shooter in a free downloadable content pack starting today on all platforms. The characters are purely cosmetic skins, and do not come with their own abilities or character voices.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War also added a new DLC campaign mission called Abaddon Asylum. It is the second mission in the Return to Hell campaign, where players fight through catacombs to stop an occult mastermind. The DLC pack includes the World War I Joshua Outfit with one character skin and two hats, the World War II Headgear Pack with four hats, 10 Zombie Tank Weapon Skins, and the MP.1940 SMG Bundle.
All of the new content are available as part of the Season Pass Three for $34.99, or as a standalone package for $6.99. Zombie Army 4: Dead War is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and on PC via Epic Games Store, Steam, Microsoft Store and Google Stadia.
- Back 4 Blood Could Be Just What Left 4 Dead Fans Need (Hands-On Preview)
- The Anacrusis is a New Sci-fi Left 4 Dead-style Co-op Shooter Coming To PC and Xbox
- Back 4 Blood by Left 4 Dead Developers Gets New Gameplay & Dev Diary Video
- Back 4 Blood From Left 4 Dead Devs Shows Gameplay
- Dying Light Offers Limited-Time Left 4 Dead 2 Event and Free DLC