Starfield might have had a spot at the joint Xbox-Bethesda 2021 E3 press conference, but the showing was quite light on actual details and devoid of any gameplay. We know that Starfield is slated to come out late 2022, and got a better feel for the vision of the game, but that’s about it.
Bethesda, however, has returned today to invite players to join them on the journey to 11.11.22, the day Starfield is released and their brand new game world is officially open to players.
In a new video called, Into the Starfield: The Journey Begins, Bethesda asks players to join Constellation, the last group of in-game team of explorers. In other words, they are asking players to join the game’s official Discord and check in on the game’s official website.
However, the video does offer a bit more than that. There’s some behind the scenes footage of the making of Starfield shown and more concept art and screenshots. Todd Howard, who narrates the video, is also promising an eventual look at the process behind making Starfield, but there was no announcement of any sort of event just yet. It may just end up on the official website at some point.
Starfield is aims to be the next great Bethesda open-world, player-driven, RPG; we still have a ways to go until we know for sure if Bethesda is able to achieve their goal. Starfield releases on Nov. 11, 2022 for Xbox Series X | S and PC, and will release day one on Xbox Game Pass.
- Starfield Gets a New Trailer; Release Date Announced
- Seems Like Starfield Is Going to Miss Its Made-Up Release Date; Maybe
- Starfield’s Reveal by Bethesda Is Still A While Away, But Pete Hines Believes It’ll Be Worth The Wait
- In Bethesda’s Starfield Space Travel Feels “Dangerous;” It’s a Game But Has “Authenticity”
- Bethesda Announces Starfield, A New Franchise Set in Space