E3 2021 is drawing to a close, and Nintendo’s showcase started to wrap up the week of announcements. We saw a diverse range of reveals, from exciting first-party games to third-party titles that will be making their way to the Switch in 2021 and beyond.
Though there were a lot of great games shown, we left the Direct with a few questions. There were a few games we expected to see that were absent, and we’re also wondering some things about the games they did show. Here are five unanswered questions we still have after Nintendo’s E3 2021 showcase.
What Is the Breath of the Wild Sequel’s Title?
Questions We Have After Nintendo’s Showcase
During the Direct, we saw nearly two minutes of the sequel to Breath of the Wild, a long-anticipated title since it was announced back in 2019. There’s a ton to speculate on here, from the strange power in Link’s hand to the floating landforms and more.
It’s a lot to pick apart, which raises many questions we could ask, but the most obvious question is something we thought would be answered by now: what is the game’s title?
We know now that the game is set to release sometime in 2022, and we’re putting together the pieces of the story and gameplay. We just need a title. What could it be?
We’re thinking that the title would probably give away too much of the plot, which is why Nintendo decided to keep it a secret for a little bit longer.
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Showing Shiisaa in Action
- Asatsugutori for PS4 & Nintendo Switch by Nippon Ichi Software Gets First Trailer & Screenshots
- Nintendo Announces Strong Financial Results But Sales & Profit Decline YoY Due to Comparison With Animal Crossing
- Nintendo Switch Has Shipped 89.04 Million Units; Sales to Customers Estimated at 85 Million Units
- Shin Megami Tensei V for Nintendo Switch Gets New Trailer Showing Chironnupu in Action