Microsoft revealed another batch of games coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC, consoles, and the cloud for the later half of May.
Off-road simulation game SnowRunner was recently made available on all three platforms. The next drop will be May 20, which will see Peggle 2 and Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville added to the cloud via EA Play. Other games on the same date are Secret Neighbor for PC and The Wild at Heart for PC and console.
The Catch: Carp & Coarse Fishing will be added on May 21 for all three platforms alongside Electronic Arts’ Knockout City for PC and console via EA Play. Knockout City will be launching on the subscription service alongside Origin, Steam, and Epic Games Store. Single-player action RPG Maneater will be coming to all three platforms on May 25.
The final drop of new games is on May 27 with Conan Exiles for console and cloud, MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries on console, Slime Rancher on PC, Solasta: Crown of the Magister on PC, SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest on PC, Joy Ride Turbo for cloud, and Xbox original party game Fuzion Frenzy for cloud.
Microsoft also announced several games leaving Xbox Game Pass on May 31, including a few Kingdom Hearts titles so there are still two weeks left to finish the lengthy RPGs. The full list of titles leaving:
- Assetto Corsa (Cloud and Console)
- Broforce (PC)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix (Console)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (Console)
- Surviving Mars (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Void Bastards (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Bethesda Classics Now on Xbox Game Pass
- Hades Is Coming to Xbox Game Pass This August
- Microsoft Exec: “Gaming Is a Massive Business;” Xbox Game Pass a “Real Win-Win” For Publishers & Gamers
- Xbox Game Pass Adds For Honor, Darkest Dungeon, and More in June
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Dragon Quest Builders 2, Red Dead Online, and More in May