Earlier today at the Future Games Spring Showcase, fans got a quick glance at in-game footage for Daedalic Entertainment’s new action-adventure game, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum.
While brief, the video above shows off everyone’s favorite creepy Hobbit guide doing what he does best, crawling and sneaking around creepily. Not much else was revealed about the game, though what we did see did look very promising.
Below is a brief overview of the game:
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is a story-driven action-adventure. Take on a perilous journey as Gollum, chasing the only thing that is precious to him. Climb, leap and sneak your way past dangers or into advantageous spots. Gollum is skillful and sly, but also torn by his split personality. It is up to you to decide whether the darker side of Gollum takes over or if there is a spark of reason left in what once was Sméagol.
The Lord of the Rings: Gollum is set to release in 2022 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
For more information, be sure to check back to Twinfinite for all of your The Lord of the Rings: Gollum needs. Don’t forget to check out the rest of our coverage for Future Games Spring Showcase as it airs as well.
- The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Delayed to 2022
- Which Lord of the Rings Character Are You? Take This Quiz to Find Out!
- Daedalic Entertainment Details Lord of the Rings: Gollum in Brief Video
- First The Lord of the Rings: Gollum Screenshots Reveal Next-Gen Stealth Gameplay
- Think You’re a Real Tolkienite? Take This Lord of the Rings Quiz to Find Out