Blizzard Entertainment announced a new challenge event is now live in Overwatch on all platforms for the next two weeks.
The Pachimari Challenge begins today and will run until Monday, March 22. It adds new cosmetic rewards such as a player icon, an emote, sprays and a skin like previous events. Although, this event does not come with a new game mode or map, just cosmetic rewards.
Players can earn these rewards by winning games in either Quick Play, Competitive Play, and Arcade in addition to the regular weekly rewards. Winning three games earns the Pachimari Hat Icon, winning six games adds the Pachimari Junkrat Emote, and winning nine games unlocks the Pachimari Roadhog Skin featured prominently in the trailer below.
Also unlike past events, players do not have to watch participating Twitch streams for a certain amount of hours to earn multiple sprays. All players need to do is log in to receive six sprays of “pachimar-ized” versions of Junkrat, Winston, Genji and Hanzo, Doomfist, Sombra, and Zenyatta.
The Pachimari Challenge is now available in Overwatch on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game is also compatible with the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Overwatch 2 Gets New Trailers Revealing New Look for Bastion, Sombra & Bastion Reworks
- Blizzard to Rename Overwatch’s McCree; Planned Story Arc Pushed Back
- Activision Blizzard Announces Financial Results as Overwatch 2 Has Passed an “Important Internal Milestone”
- Overwatch Summer Games 2021 Starts Tomorrow With New Skins for Mei, Ashe & Symmetra
- Overwatch 2 Trailer Shows Off New Looks for Sombra & Baptiste