Today the publishers of The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, announced that all owners of the most recent game in the series of short story horror games will receive a single free Friend’s Pass.
What the Friend’s Pass does is allow a non-owner of the game to experience one playthrough of the game via Shared Story mode in Little Hope.
Little Hope at this point is well past the spooky season, so it probably doesn’t hurt the bottom line too much to let a few new people give the game a try and prime them for the next game in the anthology, House of Ashes, due out later in the year.
In addition, Little Hope players will get access to the Curator’s Cut which unlock some new exclusive scenes after their initial playthrough.
All of this should be available to players starting today.
We reviewed The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope last year when it released and while flawed, we still found its scares to be worth the price of admission, especially if you’re playing with a friend. I’m more of a Man of Medan fan myself, though.
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Has 60 Possible Unique Deaths
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Coming This October
- The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes Shows Off Horror Gameplay in New Trailer
- The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes Gets New Teaser Trailer Ahead of Gameplay Reveal
- The Dark Pictures: House of Ashes Gets First Teaser Trailer