The 1.4 update added a ton of new content to Genshin Impact, including brand new Hangout Events for players to spend time with characters outside of combat. There are plenty of choices to make, so here’s a bit of guidance. Here’s a guide on how to get all endings for Noelle’s Hangout Event in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Noelle Hangout Guide
Before you get started, make sure that you’re at least AR 26, and that you have at least two Story Keys.
Noelle’s Hangout Event has six endings in total, so follow along to figure out how to get each and every one of them.
Ending 1: A Defender’s Will Is Their Strength
Each ending for the Noelle Hangout Event takes you through different branches, and this guide will have you see the Training Ground and For More Experience branches.
These are the only choices that matter for this ending, so follow along to unlock it. Also, don’t worry about failing the timed monster hunts, as they won’t affect this ending.
- “Of course, where do you want to start?”
- “Maidly duties?”
- “You lack strength!”
- “Is it because you lack real-world fighting experience?”
- “Noelle, you’ve always worked as a maid in Mondstadt, right?”
- “Slimes are a good starting point.”
- “We were quite far away.”
- “This wasn’t training…you were trying to protect someone.”
- “In the future, don’t leave everything to Noelle.”
- Genshin Impact’s Inazuma OST Is Now Available on Spotify, Apple Music, & YouTube
- Genshin Impact Gets Extensive Trailer Showing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi’s Gameplay
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer All About New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi
- Genshin Impact Fan Creates a Beautiful Story Teaser for Signora
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Sangonomiya Kokomi