Lately, it seems like almost every update for miHoYo‘s Genshin Impact is starting to get leaked well before the intended release. Update 1.4 just went live, but information about the new characters coming in the future is already out there. One of those characters is Eula. Here’s everything you need to know about Eula in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Eula Guide
Eula is supposedly one of the new playable characters coming in the game’s next update. She was discovered, in part, by Twitter user dimbreathjr, who mined the game in order to see ahead. So all images used are courtesy of that account.
Eula looks to be Genshin Impact’s seventh claymore user, and seventh Cryo user after Rosaria gets released. Here’s a rundown of how to upgrade her and what she can do for your team outside of the basic claymore attacks.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before