Earlier today, Xbox revealed that Xbox Game Pass PC memebers will officially get access to EA Play as a part of the subscription starting tomorrow.
In the blog post, the Xbox Game Pass team detailed the following benefits that members will receive with the new addition of EA Play:
- More than 60 of EA’s biggest and best PC games like Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, FIFA 20, Titanfall 2 and Need for Speed Heat, as well as titles from some of EA’s most popular franchises like Battlefield, Madden NFL, Command & Conquer, and The Sims.
- Rewards each month from your favorite EA games. March rewards include: Gold Team Fantasy MUT packs and an EA Play Celebration Pack for Madden 21, a N7 Weapon Charm for Apex Legends and more.
- And starting on day one of EA Play on PC with Xbox Game Pass, members can play the new-to-Play List title Star Wars: Squadrons on PC and console. Master the art of starfighter combat in the authentic piloting experience, feel the adrenaline of first-person multiplayer space dogfights alongside your squadron, and buckle up in a thrilling Star Wars story.
- Exclusive in-game challenges and rewards, special member-only content, and discounts on EA digital purchases via EA Desktop app beta.
- Access to trials of games for up to 10 hours from best-loved franchises and top titles like FIFA 21.
All you have to do to get started your free EA Play membership as a Xbox Game Pass PC user is to download the EA Desktop app. From there, simply log-into or create an EA Account.
Once logged in, link your Xbox account and your EA account.
Xbox Game Pass PC and Ultimate members will be able to access EA Play starting tomorrow, March 18 at 2:00 p.m. PT.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds MLB The Show 21, Destroy All Humans, and More in April
- Xbox Game Pass Has Been a Pandemic Godsend
- Xbox Game Pass Adds GTA V, MLB The Show 21, and More in April
- The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Actor Talks Xbox Game Pass In New Video From Microsoft
- Undertale Launches on Xbox Game Pass on March 16