Build-A-Bear Workshop is teaming up with Nintendo once again to bring a new special collection to their stores, this time featuring Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
So far, we only know that the collection is happening and that it is “coming soon.” Hopefully, we won’t have to wait too much longer to hear about this collaboration. We expect we’ll be able to create plush versions of all of our favorite New Horizons characters.
In the past, Build-A-Bear Workshop has teamed up with Nintendo to bring collections from Mario and Pokemon. It seems like Animal Crossing is the perfect collaboration since there are so many possible characters to create a plush of.
There’s no word yet if it will be limited to special characters such as Isabelle and Tom Nook or if we could also see popular villagers such as Raymond and Audie. Some villagers such as Fauna have received official merchandise in the past.
Personally, we think Stitches would be an obvious choice as he is literally a bear who is stitched together with different fabrics.
You can sign up with your email on the Build-A-Bear Workshop official website if you want to be notified of the latest news on this Animal Crossing: New Horizons collection.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day Explained: How to Get All Egg Types, Crafting Recipes & Rewards
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Sanrio Items & Furniture (Hello Kitty Items)