Ubisoft detailed the 1.2.0 title update for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla that will be coming to all platforms tomorrow, March 16.
The update will add the ability to change the appearance of armor and weapons, or transmog. Players will be able to change the appearance of their gear within the same category by paying 50 silver at Gunnar’s blacksmith in Ravensthorpe. Any changed items will now be marked with a star in the inventory screen.
The 1.2.0 update also adds a close camera option for regular gameplay that will zoom out during combat and three new skills that gives the leap attack a larger area of effect at any height, a higher chance of looting food from dead bodies, and allowing the player’s raven to loot targets killed by ranged attacks.
Coming to the game on March 18 will be the Ostara Festival, and the update provided in-game support for it. The event will feature “a bloomy Ravensthorpe, some unique side activities (such as egg hunts), and special rewards” until April 8.
The official patch notes addresses many issues across all facets of the game, the recently added River Raids, and other improvements such as adding more cats across England and small boats will now catch fire when torches are thrown at them.
The 1.2.0 update will be available for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on March 16 for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna.
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Fan Makes an Amazing PS5 Kit Cover
- New Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Patch Incoming With Fix For Yule Festival
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s New Update Is Now Live On Consoles & PC
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: The Siege of Paris Review – Subverting Expectations