Bloodborne is easily one of the most popular Sony exclusive games, and even with the release of the PS5, players are still eager to see if the game would get any performance upgrades on the new hardware. Unfortunately, that isn’t the case at all, and Bloodborne still runs at 30fps on PS5.
That being said, if you have a hacked PS4 or PS4 Pro, you’ll now be able to download an unofficial patch that allows the game to run at 60 frames per second. Thanks to modder and dataminer Lance McDonald, who recently discovered the final secret in NieR: Automata, you can now use a patch to increase the game’s frame rate for a smoother experience.
For a game like Bloodborne where you’re constantly engaging in fast-paced combat, having a higher frame rate can help you react a little faster in certain situations. Of course, smoother and more fluid gameplay also makes for a more pleasant experience.
You can check out the mod in action down below.
You can also download the patch from McDonald’s Patreon page here.
- This Bloodborne PS1 Demake Looks Absolutely Brilliant
- Yarntown: Free Bloodborne Reimagined as a 2D Top-Down Zelda
- PlayStation Funko Line Featuring Jin Sakai, Kratos, and Bloodborne Hunter Now up for Pre-Order
- Bloodborne and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Getting Adorable Nendoroids of Their Hunters
- The Surge 2 Should Be on Every Bloodborne Fan’s Radar