Fans of the puzzle dating simulator HuniePop have been waiting for its sequel for quite some time, and they appear to have welcomed HuniePop 2 very enthusiastically.
According to an announcement made on Twitter by developer HuniePot, the game has sold over 100,000 copies in two days, which is a very flattering result for a niche title.
We also hear that it has achieved a 95% positivity rating on Steam, where it currently has “Overwhelmingly Positive” reviews exactly like its predecessor, which surprised many with its deep and interesting puzzle gameplay paired with its alluring nature.
You can read the announcement below.
If you’re unfamiliar with what the game offers, you can watch the latest gameplay trailer and read an official features list below.
- A blend of old friends and fresh faces make up a twelve character cast, each with their own unique personality, problems and preferences!
- Double dates encourage you to split your time and attention between two girls with an all new “Stamina” system!
- Revamped gameplay systems create a stronger connection between the “Sim” and “Puzzle” portions of the game!
- Loads of new date gifts to give with a wide variety of strategic effects, and plenty of old ones too!
- A brand new “Baggage” system that introduces new twists and challenges as you progress on your dates!
- Explore the exotic island of Inna De Poona with over twenty touristic tropical locations to visit!
- A sweeping soundtrack inspired by a mix of seaside styles including Hawaiian, Caribbean and classic American surf rock!
- Thousands of lines of fully voice acted dialog with multiple interactions between compatible pairs of girls!
- Unlock new outfits, hairstyles, and sexy CG scenes as you date your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro!