Fans of the puzzle dating simulator HuniePop have been waiting for its sequel for a long time, but now HuniePop 2: Double Date has a release date, no pun intended.
According to the announcement just made on Twitter, the game will launch for PC and Mac on Steam, GOG, Humble, and more on February 8.
If you’re unfamiliar with the HuniePop franchise, the first game released on Steam back in 2015 as a hybrid between a puzzle game, a visual novel, and a dating sim. Despite its rather alluring nature, it turned many heads for its solid puzzle mechanics and beautiful artwork.
As a result, it still has “overwhelmingly positive” user reviews on Steam.
If you’re unfamiliar with what the sequel offers, you can watch the latest gameplay trailer and read an official features list below.
- A blend of old friends and fresh faces make up a twelve character cast, each with their own unique personality, problems and preferences!
- Double dates encourage you to split your time and attention between two girls with an all new “Stamina” system!
- Revamped gameplay systems create a stronger connection between the “Sim” and “Puzzle” portions of the game!
- Loads of new date gifts to give with a wide variety of strategic effects, and plenty of old ones too!
- A brand new “Baggage” system that introduces new twists and challenges as you progress on your dates!
- Explore the exotic island of Inna De Poona with over twenty touristic tropical locations to visit!
- A sweeping soundtrack inspired by a mix of seaside styles including Hawaiian, Caribbean and classic American surf rock!
- Thousands of lines of fully voice acted dialog with multiple interactions between compatible pairs of girls!
- Unlock new outfits, hairstyles, and sexy CG scenes as you date your way to the top of Mount Nymphojaro!