Plenty of games are getting next-gen updates these days. Some developers have even delayed their upgrades so that their games can look their very best on your shiny new consoles. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is getting its own optimization update, increasing the next-gen frame rate to 60FPS.
It’s Respawn’s turn to splash a new coat of paint on their game with these improvements. The update is live now, so here’s a list of exactly what’s being introduced in it for each console, straight from EA’s website:
Xbox Series S
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)
Xbox Series X Performance mode
- Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS
- Dynamic resolution added in the range of 1080p to 1440p
Xbox Series X Normal mode (non-performance mode)
- Postprocessing has been increased to 4K
- Dynamic resolution in the range of 1512p to 2160p
- Jedi Fallen Order Framerate has been increased to 60 FPS (up from 45 FPS)
- Postprocessing increased to 1440p
- Dynamic resolution has been disabled and the game is rendering at 1200p (up from 810-1080p)
Download the update now to play Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order in 60FPS on console. If you’re loving the game, you should also know that Cal’s lightsaber is available at the Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Disney Park in real life.