Ubisoft+, Ubisoft’s monthly subscription service for PC, is now available in beta on Google Stadia starting today and rolling out through Dec. 16, the company announced.
Existing Ubisoft+ subscribers that reside in the United States can sign up for the beta by logging into their accounts and linking a free Stadia account. Stadia Pro, the premium tier that offers 4K streaming and free games at $9.99 per month, is not required.
Players will be able to access and play the games through the Google Chrome web browser, compatible Android mobile devices, and Chromecast Ultra via streaming at no additional cost.
Cross-platform progression will be available in newer titles, such as Assassin’s Creed Valhalla and Immortals Fenyx Rising, allowing players to pick up where they left off from any device.
Ubisoft+ on Stadia will also feature premium versions of some of its titles including the two listed above, Watch Dogs: Legion, and other games in the catalog of over 100 games for $14.99 per month.
Ubisoft’s PC subscription service initially launched as Uplay+ last year, and was rebranded to the current name alongside the company’s dedicated PC launcher to Ubisoft Connect last October. The service also debuted in beta on Amazon’s cloud gaming service Luna last month.
- Rainbow Six Siege Gets New Trailer & Crossplay Announcement During Ubisoft Forward Livestream
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Brawlhalla Crossover Announced During Ubisoft Forward Pre-Show
- Ubisoft Reveals Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Is Coming in 2022
- Watch the Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Livestream Here
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake Will Not Feature in the Next Ubisoft Forward