Better Babies and Toddlers
New Sims 4 Mods November 2020
Kicking off the list of best new Sims 4 mods released this last month of November 2020, we have a massive mod that adds a ton of new actions and features to babies and toddlers in The Sims 4.
The Better Babies & Toddlers mod functions through a hidden trait that unlocks new interactions between adults and babies/toddlers once you ‘Talk About Babies’ with another older sim.
Sims can get different, and multiple, moodlets while interacting with their babies. And some interactions only happen during certain times of the year, for example, if you have the Seasons expansion like discussing baby’s first Christmas in the winter.
You can also read a parenting magazine to increase a Parenting skill, and Toddlers themselves are granted two new interactions including ‘Debate about Milk’ or ‘Ask for Meal Ideas’.
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4
- The Sims 4 Farmland Is an Upcoming Farming Mod for Eager Simmers