While Forza Horizon 4 has been out for a while, it’s getting new perks on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, as showcased in a trailer released today.
The game will get an update via smart delivery if you have the new consoles, and it’ll run at 4K resolution and 60 frames-per-second on Xbox Series X, while Series S users will be limited to 1080p.
Users of both consoles will enjoy much faster load times, which is always welcome.
You can check out the trailer below.
If you’re unfamiliar with Forza Horizon 4, you can play it right now on Xbox One and PC.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, you can read an official description below and our review.
- Seasons change everything. For the first time in the racing and driving genre, experience dynamic seasons in a shared open-world. Explore beautiful scenery, collect over 450 cars, and become a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain. (Some cars provided by online update.
- Britain like you’ve never seen it. Discover lakes, valleys, castles, and breathtaking scenery all in spectacular native 4K and HDR on Xbox One X and Windows 10.
- Master driving in all seasons. Explore a changing world through dry, wet, muddy, snowy, and icy conditions.
- New content every week. Every week, a new season change brings new themed content, gameplay, challenges, and rewards.
- Go it alone or team up. Play solo or cooperatively. Join team multiplayer for casual fun or ranked teams to take on the best in the world.