Potential GOTY Contenders
PS4 Black Friday Deals
Right now the title of GOTY for 2020 truly could go to any high-rated game. There are tons of fantastic games that released this year, but not a singular one that stands above all else. Fortunately, multiple retailers are cutting the prices of three contenders for some of the best PS4 Black Friday deals.
The three titles we’re talking about here are The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and Ghost of Tsushima. All or at least one of these games are $30 to $35 at many major retailers like Walmart, GameStop, Target, and Best Buy.
If you want a very heavy story-driven game and you don’t mind intense violence, then The Last of Us II is for you. Or maybe the massively sprawling adventure in feudal Japan where you play as a deadly samurai is more your cup of tea. And if none of those interest you, then maybe an action RPG like FF7 Remake will be more to your liking.
- Densha de GO!! by Square Enix Gets New PS4 Gameplay Showing NieR: Automata Producer in Action
- PS5’s Twitch Integration Is a Vast Improvement Over the PS4’s
- Densha de GO!! by Square Enix Gets New PS4 Gameplay Showing SaGa Creator at The Controls
- Re:ZERO for PS4, Switch, & PC Gets New Screenshots and Details on Return After Death & More
- Immortals Fenyx Rising: What the Download & Install Size Is (PS5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS4, PC)