Potential GOTY Contenders
PS4 Black Friday Deals
Right now the title of GOTY for 2020 truly could go to any high-rated game. There are tons of fantastic games that released this year, but not a singular one that stands above all else. Fortunately, multiple retailers are cutting the prices of three contenders for some of the best PS4 Black Friday deals.
The three titles we’re talking about here are The Last of Us Part II, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and Ghost of Tsushima. All or at least one of these games are $30 to $35 at many major retailers like Walmart, GameStop, Target, and Best Buy.
If you want a very heavy story-driven game and you don’t mind intense violence, then The Last of Us II is for you. Or maybe the massively sprawling adventure in feudal Japan where you play as a deadly samurai is more your cup of tea. And if none of those interest you, then maybe an action RPG like FF7 Remake will be more to your liking.
- F1 2021 Announced for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, & PC; “Braking Point” Story Mode Revealed
- The Caligula Effect 2 for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Gets English Trailer that Certainly Feels Familiar
- Shin Hayarigami 3 Announced for PS4 & Nintendo Switch With First Disturbing Trailer and Screenshots
- RiMS Racing Reveals Release Date & Platforms: PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, Xbox One, PC, & Switch
- Poison Control for PS4 & Nintendo Switch Celebrates Release With Launch Trailer