Earlier today the official Twitter for the social deduction game, Among Us, made their first tweet. The account posted a screenshot showing a location on a new map.
Current players are well aware that the game only has three maps available to play: The Skeld, Polus, and Mira HQ. Now it seems that there may soon be a fourth map to add to the game playlist.
There was no release date or name for the map revealed in the tweet. However, a follow up hinted that fans may see more at the Game Awards on Dec. 10.
Among Us has seen a rapid growth in popularity this year, despite the fact that the game was released back in November of 2018.
In the past months the game has seen several updates to improve gameplay and adjust to the larger player base.
In addition to what may be revealed at the Game Awards, Among Us has also been nominated by TGA for Best Multiplayer Game and Best Mobile Game.
- Among Us Adds New Roles, Cosmetics & More
- Among Us Coming to PlayStation in December, Will Support Cross-Play
- Among Us Devs Speak Out Against Fortnite’s New Impostors Mode
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War to Add Among Us-Like Double Agent Mode
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Is Getting an Animated Movie