Nintendo has released a new trailer for Pikmin 3 Deluxe that introduces players to the strange plantlike creatures called Pikmin. For players who will be experiencing this franchise for the first time on Switch will want to check out the video below to get some more info on these little… people?
The trailer is only about a minute long and shows off the different types of Pikmin that you’ll be commanding on your adventure through this strange world.
Since the Pikmin series is all about exploring lush and gorgeous environments, the trailer also showcases some locations that Olimar and the gang will be traversing as well as how the Pikmin can be used to get through certain obstacles.
Have a look at it for yourself down below:
Pikmin 3 Deluxe is set to launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch on Oct. 30, 2020. This is an enhanced port of the 2013 Wii U title that includes all of the previously released downloadable content as well as new quality-of-life changes, lock-on targeting, new side-story missions, the ability to play the entire story mode in co-op, and some other little updates.
Let us know in the comments if you’re excited about Pikmin 3 coming to the Switch! And if so, also let us know which Pikmin type is your favorite.
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe’s New Features Makes Gameplay Way Less Stressful
- New Pikmin 3 Commercials From Japan Are as Cute as You’d Expect
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe Trailer Shows More Colorful Nintendo Switch Gameplay
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe Gets New Gameplay Showcasing Splitscreen Co-Op & Side Missions; Demo Available Today
- Nintendo Treehouse Live To Show off New Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and Pikmin 3 Deluxe Gameplay