Qiqi is one of the 24 playable characters players can unlock in Genshin Impact. While you may get to play as her during the game’s main storyline, she won’t just stick around forever. If you’re looking to keep her in your party, you’ll need to use the Wish gacha mechanic. In this guide, we’ll be talking you through how to get Qiqi in Genshin Impact.
First off, let’s go over some of Qiqi’s stats and information:
- Rarity: 5*
- Weapon: Sword
- Vision: Cryo
- Birthday: March 3
- Drop Rate:
Qiqi is one of the rarest characters you can get in Genshin Impact, but her combination of sword and cryo make her a deadly adorable addition to your party.
Getting Qiqi in Genshin Impact
There are three ways players can get Qiqi in Genshin Impact:
- Make a Wish Using Acquaint Fate from the Wish Menu
- Make a Wish Using Intertwined Fate from the Wish Menu
- Buy Qiqi from Paimon’s Deals in the Shop (when available)
Qiqi is available as a pull from one of Genshin Impact’s Wish banners. The Wish system is the ‘Gacha’ mechanic that unlocks at Adventure Rank Level 5, after you’ve spoken to the Knights of Favonius.
To make a Wish, you’ll need either Acquaint or Intertwined Fate. This is essentially a currency that you can buy for Primogems. Primogems are earned for doing just about anything in the game, from completing quests, opening chests, watching tutorials, or buying them as a microtransaction.
Making a Wish requires you to simply roll the dice and hope that you get Qiqi as your pull, but there’s no guarantee that you will. Due to her 5-Star rarity rating, you only have a 0.6% chance of getting Qiqi from making a Wish.
Currently, Qiqi has yet to be a part of any special event banner that would see your chances of pulling her boosted by using an Intertwined Fate compared to just using a normal Acquaint. This could change in the future, however, so be sure to check in-game to make sure you don’t miss out.
Another way players can get characters in Genshin Impact is by purchasing them from Paimon’s Deals in the in-game Shop. Qiqi isn’t one of Paimon’s Deals currently, but these rotate frequently, so are well worth checking each time you log in, just in case.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Qiqi in Genshin Impact. For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows New Character Rosaria’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact PS5 Version Announced; Improved Performance & DualSense Support
- New Genshin Impact Trailer Shows the Beautiful New Character Rosaria in Action
- Genshin Impact Has Made Over $1 Billion on Mobile, Zhongli & Xiao Listed as Most Popular Characters Since December
- Genshin Impact Bug Allows Players to Farm Regional Resources Way Quicker than Before