Replacing Ultimate Scream this year, EA Sports‘ has released the new Rulebreakers promo today. The first player you’re able to unlock from objectives is RB Leipzig’s Mukiele, who has been given a huge dribbling upgrade. So that you can add him to your club, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Rulebreakers Mukiele objectives in FIFA 21.
Medium/Medium work rates, low passing stats, and average defending aren’t great, but he’s excellent everywhere else. His pace, dribbling, physical stats, and height will make him play really nicely.
Also, the fact that you don’t have to go into Rivals to unlock him is nice. Below are the challenges you need to complete.
How to Complete Rulebreakers Mukiele Objectives in FIFA 21
- Crossing Charm – 300 XP, Gold Pack, & Rulebreakers Mukiele Loan – Assist 4 goals with Crosses using Bundesliga players in Live FUT Friendly: Rulebreakers Classic.
- Defensive Delivery– 300 XP & 75+ Rated Rare Player – Assist 5 goals using French defenders in Live FUT Friendly: Rulebreakers Classic.
- French Finishing – 300 XP Electrum Players Pack – Score in 6 separate matches using French players in Live FUT Friendly: Rulebreakers Classic.
- Goal Glut – 300 XP & Premium Gold Pack – Score 12 goals using Bundesliga players in Live FUT Friendly: Rulebreakers Classic.
- Bundesliga Base – 300 XP & Small Electrum Players Pack – Win 6 matches in Live FUT Friendly: Rulebreakers Classic.
The actual challenges themselves in the Rulebreakers Mukiele Objectives aren’t difficult at all. What you’ll need to decide on is what players you want to use to complete them quickly. Thankfully too, since you need to do them in Friendlies, you can take your time with them.
For crossing charm and defensive delivery, it’d be good to use a Bundesliga french defender, so someone like Mukiele himself or Lucas Hernandez. The latter has good passing, so he might be the best choice. You could even sub them on further up the field to make it easier too.
Then, use a french Bundesliga striker to score goals and complete the others and you’ll be all set if you win six games.
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete the Rulebreakers Mukiele Objectives in FIFA 21. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite or check out our wiki guide.
- FIFA 21 Team of the Week 9 (TOTW 9) Predictions
- FIFA 21: How to Complete Icon SBCs
- FIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 2 Week 1 Objectives
- FIFA 21’s Microtransactions Limiter Be Like
- David Beckham Coming to FIFA 21 Ultimate Team in December