Destiny 2 continues to be one of the most beautiful games out there, even now over six years since the original game’s release. With a next-gen and a new expansion on the way, nothing appears to be stopping Destiny 2 from continuing to look objectively pretty.
The new exotics revealed today not only have very cool sounding perks, they are also among the prettiest and sickest added to the game so far.
All three classes are getting a new exotic helmet and gauntlet armor, and there are at least four new exotic weapons that will be obtainable as well. I’m not sure if any of them are tied to the raid, but if I had to take it guess it’s that Stasis-themed grenade launcher.
Although it’s definitely looks sweet, hopefully I’m wrong and there’s a yet to be revealed weapon out there because more is always better.
Anyway I’m getting off topic. Click the pictures below to get an up close and personal look at the gorgeous new exotics coming in Destiny 2: Beyond Light on Nov. 10.
- Destiny 2 Beyond Light: All New Exotic Weapons & Armor
- Destiny 2 Beyond Light: How to Preorder on PS4, Xbox One & PC
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Gets Epic Launch Trailer Ahead of Next Month’s Release
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light ViDoc Reveals Major Story Developments, New Seasonal Roadmap, Uldren
- New Destiny 2: Beyond Light Story Trailer Sets Up the Journey to Europa